gallery/nftg logo

Tinnitus? Then this is us.

Where to find help

Britsh Tinnitus Association (BTA)

For tinnitus information and support please contact the British Tinnitus Association's freephone confidential helpline: 0800 018 0527


Your GP

You can also visit your GP, who may provide an ear examination to check for treatable conditions, and if necessary refer you to Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Audiology or Hearing Therapy services.